Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:Other DBMS? (Score 1) 127

Though you make some valid points, your post is technically offtopic, and easily flamebait. Even so, this sort of scenario is how people come to conclusions like "Slashdot is teh anti-MS or should I say M$".

But anyway, how can MySQL's association with SCO put you off, if MS SQL's rather closer association with Microsoft doesn't? Beyond that, I concede your points: I know little beyond the four basic functions and phpMyAdmin, and I'm content in my ignorance.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...