By virtue of the fact that I am the only sysad not taking that day off, I get to come in at 5am in order to upgrade a number of our SANS with a newer OS. The boss decided that since the network would be down for a bit anyway due to the network team upgrading IOS on the switches and routers, which means all the databases and websites will also be offline, that our team has a perfect oppurtunity to do these long awaited upgrades.
Since this isn't the first time it's been brought up, Ahead seems to be ignoring their licening problems. Most developers (like gstreamer, mplayer, etc) seem to be ignoring the license."Dear valued customer,.
thank you for your email and your interest in our software.
The problem has been checked of our development and legal department. Thanks for the notice. We will consider this in the future. Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.