Wow this is a really impressive list of standard Republican right-wing arguments. Well done.
1) Taxes are the fees we pay to maintain society. A tax cut may feel like relief in the short-term, but as the crumbling bridges and decaying school ruin the economy, the cuts cost far more that what who get back. And so-called pork-barrel spending is in the eye of the beholder. (Is the F-22 fighter program "pork"? Is Head Start "pork")
2) In fact, the time most poor people spend only a few months on public assistance. It's why we call it a "safety net", because we want to protect those who have fallen on hard times. While it's true there are people that spend a long time on the programs, it's really a very small percentage.
3) You worked and got out of poverty. Congratulations! My guess is you were fairly young, healthy, without too many family commitments, and managed to avoid getting profiled (by class or race) for extra judicial punishment along the way. Not everyone is so lucky.
4) If you want to prevent pregnancies, why not just pass out free contraceptives and have classes for STD prevention? Oh that's right, it's because you're regulating sexual behavior. You WANT there to be lifelong consequences. And if you think teenage pregnancy was rare in the past, you're sadly misinformed. What happened was the girls dropped out of school, consigned to a life of poverty. And as for teen-pregnancy being socially acceptable, there are some studies now that say that shows like MTV's "Teen Mom" actually reduce the rates of teen pregnancy.
5) Your "pro-life" argument is totally based on religious belief. Just because a set of cells may become "human" given time and the proper growth environment doesn't make it human life. Why? It's what you mean by life. Life could be the onset of consciousness, which probably doesn't really happen until weeks after the baby is born.