This post is even kore idiotic than your posts before.
1) desalination has nothing to do with cleaning water from impurities.
2) Parkisatan has a coast, but it has lots of rivers too, and an ice reservoir in the himalaya, it would be idiotic to desalinate coastal water.
3) I don't care about your misinformed idea about Germanys power production. A) only 50% of the reactors are shut down yet. B) Obviously the other 50% are still running (*facepalm*)
4) Like when Pakistan's Karachi nuclear facility takes its waste heat and desalinates water with it. Which it does not
5) Why did you idiots shut them down again? It's hard to believe that a country that birthed nuclear physicists of the like of Einstein and Heisenberg would be quaking Because Chernobyl was a majour disaster to Germany. Plenty of areas can not be harvested, till after 29 years. Wildlife can not be hunted and eat, especially mushrooms and other fruits from the woods can not be harvested and safely eaten Yes, after roughly 30 years.
6) Your idea about how important nuclear plants are is completely retarded. Shove your bloomberg reports where they belong and for fuck sake use google translate to translate the phrases you want to google for, and then use google translate or click the british flag in the upper right corner to get an english translation. Yes, the british flag icon. Germany is a net importer of RESOURCES like gas and oil and even coal, not of electric power. Perhaps check your links to figure about what they are talking? Most german energy companies, and all authorities have an english translated web page. Can't be so hard. So you should even be able to google in english. Pfft
Your idea about Germanies power situation is just completely idiotic.
And no, it is not my responsibility to give you links about no brainers. I'm fed up with your american pro nuclear anti renewable propaganda. Especially when your own country is also anti nuclear. Why we should keep 70+ years old reactors running