But the real question is....Will it run Crysis???
All too often, they already do...
Why's all the rum gone?
Good Idea, I'll try it out and let you know how it works.
in communist Amerika, pill takes you
Wonder if I should tell the wife I'm replacing her with a Cherry 2000
Back around 00' 01' I drove truck for Schneider National. (Ugly Orange 18 Wheelers) The trucks computer had a regulator that kicked in at 63 MPH.
The Qualcomm logged and reported my "Overspeed" as well as my idle time, Which resulted in me losing a
I have tons of horror stories of impeding traffic in states with 60+ MPH speed limit, or how stupid people are to jump in front of a 80k lb truck with a second delay on the air breaks, that takes two football fields to stop from 55mph, and then slam their breaks.
Toy's like this limiter already exist, and have for some time. Fact of the matter is they look good on paper but never work in the real world.
Air Force One? Snakes? People trying to escape from New York? Plissken, let's forget you ever went to LA - we need you here!
First, I'm going to need a pack of smokes...
It's alot of sheep over reacting. We as a society like to place blame on everything but ourselves.
Everything else is to blame...
We like pretend the world is a perfect place, and the horror and outrage of anything that shows their ignorance of the grim realities of life.
Da Plane, Da Plane...
It costs the initial amount to produce the content and thats it, there is no phyical product any more, nobody is making anything and as has been already said "digital music costs NOTHING to copy and distribute" And all TPB and other places like it really are is distribution.
I think it's fair to say about 80% of music I have downloaded I either currently own, or owned until the destruction of said CD/Cassette/album. And the other 20% are pretty much stuff you can not buy. Song's that have been altered, done, or parodied for misc radio stations.
Personally myself I refuse to buy any CD until I've heard the whole thing anymore. I'm sick of shelling out money for whole album that maybe has one good song and 12 tracks of utter crap. I believe Powerman 5000 - Transform was the last album that officially made up my mind to change to this practice. It was brand new, I loved most of their other stuff, and got burned yet again.
But here is your problem, Advertising, Indie or major label distro costs nothing but I or anyone else cant search for a band we don't know even exists. If I have never heard of "MDFMK", I can't run a search for them, nor do I have any reason to. But I do know my KMFDM cd was broke by the power seats of my land rover last week and I never copied it to my computer, so I will know to search for it.
On the flipside places like Radio, Pandora and Last.FM are typically what gives me knowledge of a band or song which provides me with a drive to search. Ideally I could hear the song on the radio and download / buy without ever having to search, just click a button on the player.
I know I have very very little indie stuff, and for a good reason, like indie films most of it sucks, with the exception of those rare nuggets. An indie bad may do rock/metal style music about cars, computers, or just tell really good stories. I have a collection of car songs crossing all genre's and will buy anything with a car song on it. But without knowing, there no idea, thought, or drive to seek out the latest "We Wear Purple Hats On Tuesday's" CD with that really badass song about Route 66, why should I care? Much less be motivated to buy or even just download. WWPHOT is just band number 384,782,234,634,022 whose name I've never heard of, and whose music I've never heard.
I have "Turbo" I pay for 15/down 1/up with "burst speeds of 22"....And have been fighting with these people for 6 months because if I'm lucky I might hit 1 down. I have packet loss, its on their end. And every time I get the run around.
They bought out the old cable company, and there is no other choice in the area.
If you have to deal with these bastards, good luck!
Ed Gooberman, you fail to grasp Tae-Kwon Leep. Approach me so that you may see.
Boot to the Head
You are lucky Ed Gooberman. Few novices experiece so much of Tae-Kwon Leep so soon.
"Hmm... it's blurred on Google Earth... it MUST be a good target!"
But seriously, if you can tell from Google Earth what the target is, then you already know enough about it to be able to determine whether or not it would make a good target.
And while we're at it, statistics show that 98% of all rapes are performed with a penis, so merely by eliminating penises, we can eliminate 98% of rapes! Ban them immediately! Think of the children, women, and particularly wimpy men! Take away these "assault penises", the weapon of choice of rapists everywhere! And especially the sawed-off versions, which are easily concealed in one's clothing! Sorry, I got a little carried away there...
Why Yes, Ma'am in fact I do Have a permit for this here weapon....