Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:Scientific ignorance (Score 1) 475

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pencil#History

The archetypal pencil may have been the stylus, which was a thin metal stick, often made from lead and used for scratching in papyrus, a form of early paper. They were used extensively by the ancient Egyptians and Romans. The word pencil comes from the Latin word pencillus which means "little tail".

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...