Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re: Authoritarians will always rule. (Score 4, Insightful) 456

Would you argue that if a man decides he doesn't want to pay for a child he helped conceive he shouldn't be forced to? This is why it isn't a simple question. If it is ok to absolve the woman involved of all responsibility then it follows that it must also be ok to absolve the man as well.

Comment Re: This is why we need givernment-controlled.,, (Score 1) 87

The difference between a company losing your information and the government losing it is very simple. You can sue the company and the government will enforce the ruling should you win. If you attempt to sue the government not only can it decline to accept the suit in the first place but it can also choose how or even if it will enforce the ruling should you win.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...