Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Step 1.

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...