1. That climate always changes doesn't mean it changes so radically and so quickly.
2. There are no lack of other sources of energy. Hydrocarbons are hardly the only solution.
3. There are other ways to produce plastics and similar materials.
So what we really have here is you posting patently false things as if they were true.
1. WHAT radical and quick change? An increase of
2. Sure there are but, except for fission, they are 3 to 30 times more expensive to create/use.
3. Yes, and once again they're roughly 3 to 20 times more expensive. That's NOT fiduciary responsibility.
So it sounds like MightyMartian is spouting the party line and has no real knowledge of the facts.