The 3 million immigrants that Merkel let in and subsequent massive rise in rape and other crime in Germany,
Germany has 80 million inhabitants.
If Merkel "had let in" 3 Millions that would be roughly 5% of the original population, in other words for 100 Germans there suddenly would be 5 "strangers"
You must be able to suck on your middle finger and make a smart face and figure by your self that this idea is ABSURD.
Where ever you got that number from, I suggest to burn that newspaper.
The islamic terrorist attacks (most usually by recent immigrants) in cities all over the EU, most notably Paris.
First of all: there where like 4 during the last 5 years. So: not really a threat.
Secondly: the attacks where not done by immigrants. But by citizens of foreign background.
There are no immigrants coming to Europe, waving with a $1000 note and calling: 'where can I buy a gun?', and then running around killing people. You are an idiot!
have stated their objectives are to stay separate and overrun/take-over their host countries through massive population growth.
Citation needed Ooops, did I really say that?
How do you think it is mathematically possible that a minority of 3% to 5% can grow quickly in a reasonable time that it out grows and over takes the rest of the 95% - 97% of the population? Considering that only half of those 3% - 5% are women and actually can bear children and considering that pregnancy takes a 9 months and considering that none of the women will have more than lets say max 5 children (from which again only half are women and they need min. 14 years to be pregnant themselves?) ?
Considering that the rest of those 95% more or less keep a constant total number, the total population has to double that the "enemy" is even on par. That takes roughly 300 years. Do you really think in 300 years islamic immigrants still are following Islam or that they rather sit in a space station around Mars and watch the Pleade storm? Or if they still follow Islam (like the stupid Christians follow the Pope): does that still mean they want to conquer the world?