* Accenture will realize the problem is much worse than they first realized, or that they chose to admit (by choice.)
* The first two months they will have actually done very little. Perhaps created a plethora of new documentation.
* Accenture will have extended the contract several more times, the new total amount will be near 250 million dollars.
* Additional exceptions to the law will help to extend the contract so that changes can be implemented, and deadlines will simply keep moving.
* The whole system will operate in pretty much the same way it does today.
Accenture will not be at fault, however. They were just trying to fix the problem. And there just was not enough time and money. Then begins another year. Start the whole process again...
Eventually,this will all go down as a miserable failure. But don't underestimate the amount of dollars that can be wasted along the way.
Then begins phase 2, under Hillary Clinton most likely. Give it another try, why not?