Figure the main problem in the world today is its monetary system, so have built this:
The trick will be convincing anybody to use it.
- A generous universal basic income. Basically the equivalent of USD $60k/yr.
- Seeding based on regional productivity (inverse taxation.) Tax is actually a money "creation" process and happens implicitly.
- A democratic voting process for any fundamental changes to the system.
- A low barrier to entry. Should work just as well for a village in Kenya sharing a single smartphone as anybody standing at a Point-of-Sale terminal.
- Transparent transactions and accountability.
- Implicit dispute resolution.
- A consensus-based scalable distributed P2P architecture.
- An efficient and easy to work with messaging format.
- End-to-end TLS between all peers and user clients.
Draft technical bits here: https://civil.money/api
Should be releasing it for general "server download" availability and source code on GitHub until around December. Currently held back waiting on critical bug fixes in