I'll be honest, I don't know the OP...but I can't believe that they do not benefit from any tax-funded services. POlice has been talked about extensively earlier in this thread, but I can think of plenty of other examples...
- Education system (although, given the stupidity of the "no taxes" remark, I suspect any journey through the education system was not entirely successful)
- Fire and rescue services (may not have used them, but I bet that if their house started burning down, they'd be wanting a big tax-funded fire truck to come to the rescue
- Healthcare? Not sure about this one, on the assumption OP is in the USA. As a Brit I've never really understood what, if any, of USA healthcare is government-funded.)
- Public transportation. Has the OP never used some form of public transport which receives some form of government subsidy
- Weather forecast? Again, not sure abut how it works in OP's territory, but here in UK weather forecast data is supplied to media, etc. by a government- (i.e. taxation-) funded agency
There are other examples, but that's all I can be bothered to type right now - I'm meant to be working, earning money with which to pay my fair share of taxes.