Much better than the powertoy, I can assure you. Doesn't work with graphing anymore though (at least, I don't think it does).
"The Neo 1973 boasts the following hardware specifications
* 2.8" VGA TFT color display
* Touchscreen, usable with stylus or fingers
* 266HZ Samsung System on a Chip (SOC)
* USB 1.1, switchable between Client and Host (unpowered)
* Integrated AGPS
* 2.5G GSM — quad band, voice, CSD, GPRS
* Bluetooth 2.0
* Micro SD slot
* High Quality audio codec
Sounds like a pretty big factor doesn't it?"Broadband grew at an annual rate of around 54% in 2006, making Latin America one of the world's fastest growing regions in terms of broadband uptake . But broadband penetration at end-2006 was only 2.5%, considerably less than the global average of 5.4%. With its level of GDP per capita, Latin America should in principle have ended 2006 with a broadband penetration of 3.5%.
Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.