How about focusing first on what you want to work with? For example.. phone tech? Apple? Android? Do you want to work in a company doing database design and maintenance? What are your skills? Are you good at.. what? Maybe you are a math whiz? It's a hard question to answer so perhaps coming from the angle of what you want to accomplish with that would be the best approach? At your age, you might not have a clue.. but you can start thinking that way..
I can picture the Dean, the Lord of the campus, just saying "He's not gonna move here?, He's fired today. That will show him." *Just think Animal House*
They got what they deserved. He was the IT Admin. They should have worked with him to transition him out in a careful and respectful manner. Then he would have made sure everything was kosher before signing off for the last time.
i did read he immediately returned the laptop that had the password on it. They flushed it..
So if the government black ops were rounding up a town of civilians and killing them. It's top secret so no one should blow the whistle per your logic.. If those agencies were doing their job "legally" then we wouldn't have needed Snowden to blow the whistle. There is no black and white.
1. Snowden did attempt to go through proper channels. The big ignore..
2. He had no whistleblower protections in place.
3. If he had surrendered, he would have been subjected to torture and punishment without trial. FISA court..
4. This is like the only thing that congress has agreed with Obama on in both terms.. That in itself should be a red flag..
5. With guarantees for fairness, he would have faced a court. Couldn't get those guarantees.
I'm just sorry she has to die so young. It's life I know but if it brings her comfort to have herself frozen then why not? I hope she is freer and happier after death than any experience here would provide her..
kim jong-un: Fire all missles, all nukes!!! Oh Boy! We have the BEST VR in the world!
Officer: Ummm Most Honored Leader *wide eyed* This is not real VR, we just cut a window in a box!
kim jong-un: Hmmm time for lunch, bring me a peasant, I'm hungry!