- The Sinde Law have numerous side effects: introducing a strong legal uncertainty in the regulation of the Internet, seriously hampers the activity of technological entrepreneurs
- The intellectual property landscape in this country is appalling: the Embassy of the United States has imposed the adoption of the Law Sinde
- Only intelligence can dialogue and work to resolve the current challenges of intellectual property.
- Obviously not going to help anything.
- To know how to proceed to invalidate any inconvenience that may result in the absurd attempt to block the network, download this simple "Manual of lawlessness Sinde" that hacktivists developed (edited by traffickers Dreams).
(googled-translated, O_o, sorry for that)