Or the list is already mostly sorted.
Supporting a World in Pieces Through Nuclear Proliferation
...but displayed so quickly, only your subconscious is aware of it: a warm fuzzy feeling of "ah well, it's just a movie, and $9 isn't that much money...
How are movie trailers and the current US election process alike?
1. What you see is not what you get.
2. You get a hopeful feeling during the campaigning, to be replaced by a horrible feeling a few months after the election.
3. You wonder what your friends are smoking to be so in love with the other (movie / candidate).
4. You can't wait for the next one.
... directors cut
Bingo! That, "Part II" and the "remake" comprise the essence of the motion picture industry. Personally I'm waiting for the doobie-intensive new "Star Wars" movie, "Roll One". I'm sure it's totally far out.
The NSA will buy it
If it doesn't sell immediately for any price then I suspect that either
1. It's bogus
2. The TLAs already have the vuln
That escalated quickly
No shit. This song started running around my head
Now things got worse, yes a serious bind
At times like this it takes a man with such style I cannot often find
A doctor of the heart and a doctor of mind
"Rock 'n Roll Doctor" by the great Lowell George who, sadly, knew a thing or two about too much and found it just as difficult to do anything about it.