Or the list is already mostly sorted.
Supporting a World in Pieces Through Nuclear Proliferation
...but displayed so quickly, only your subconscious is aware of it: a warm fuzzy feeling of "ah well, it's just a movie, and $9 isn't that much money...
How are movie trailers and the current US election process alike?
1. What you see is not what you get.
2. You get a hopeful feeling during the campaigning, to be replaced by a horrible feeling a few months after the election.
3. You wonder what your friends are smoking to be so in love with the other (movie / candidate).
4. You can't wait for the next one.
... directors cut
Bingo! That, "Part II" and the "remake" comprise the essence of the motion picture industry. Personally I'm waiting for the doobie-intensive new "Star Wars" movie, "Roll One". I'm sure it's totally far out.
The NSA will buy it
If it doesn't sell immediately for any price then I suspect that either
1. It's bogus
2. The TLAs already have the vuln
The most important early product on the way to developing a good product is an imperfect version.