So when you cross the border every black boh should be searched or every binary bit that crosses the us border should be searched?
Well, you probably mean that he had digitized some drugs in that laptop, so its data should be searched?
Oooh, should this comment be searched? Do I have something to hide?
mfh writes: Jeremy Zawodny (Craigslist) offers a succinct breakdown covering Redis Sharding that includes information about nodes, replication, configuration, and hashing, as well as some great future ideas. This is well worth a quick read.
True, just make the on/off intervals for a whole day. Because as I've read the problem is not so much the strength of the field but the continuous exposure to it. And a base station probably serves a thousand of phones and eventually in every moment few of them are in conversation.
Aahh you named, almost - "line of sight". When I was walking around I was too low and when I went far enough to enter the field the distance was already different. And all of us have different physiology, I might have a thinner skull or lack minerals if that may play a role.
In elegant fashion:
1) The symptoms made me search for a problem not the other way. When I started having those symptoms I didn't knew the base station was there.
2) The symptoms were exactly those received from EMF exposure(not taking the into consideration its strength). When I searched the web for the condition the I had around 80% of the things mentioned.
3) Everytime I moved somewhere else for a couple of days, the thing went off.
4) When I "solved" the problem, the symptoms went off.
5) And finally maybe all the conditions in the world that can't not be diagnosed with precisely are psychosomatic?
...when you are the victim. Don't know for an Wireless AP but I go real headaches from a telco's base station. It was as close as 70 meters from my appartment and although it was 4 storeys higher than my home it still made me sick. And the most interesting part: while climbing the stairs to my appartment going through the floors when I was getting near my floor the nasty sensation was setting off. So the guy may be in his right. All he did was to buy a house and then waited till somebody started making him sick. Why don't you look from the other side - make the lady put her house in a Faraday cage if she insist on her wireless?