But to blame someone else for your actions has become the status quo in this country. When I hear someone say "I couldn't help myself" I have to think:
1) Did he do it in church?
2) Did he do it at the dinner table?
3) Did he do it in front of his parents?
4) Did he do it during business meetings?
5) Did he do it (god forbid) in front of his kids?
6) Did he do it in front of a cop (if something illegal)?
I would be willing to bet the answer would be "no" to all of them. Therefore he absolutely could help but do it. Basically he was cruising pics and got caught, probably not the first time either, by his wife who finally had enough. She took the kids and left thinking, which in her mind was due to being at her breaking point. Now left in a state of public disgrace among his peers, he claims an addiction and tries to sue someone for his own idiotic actions.
Funny how those things work.........To soothe his ID and make himself feel like a wronged party and a "nice guy", he blames someone else.