A registered nurse named Rachael Gordon has recently completed her study on kidney diets and written a tell-all report, called Kidney Diet Secrets.
According to Rachael, her controversial report is scientifically proven and recommended by top doctors to reverse kidney disease without going through dialysis and transplantsFOREVER?
Her report includes a sample 1 week diet menu and 100 recipes for renal disease sufferers.
Rachael has been helping kidney disease sufferers for over 10 years.
Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to you?
* — Nausea and Vomiting
* — Easy Bruising
* — Itching
* — Difficulty breathing upon Exertion
* — Positive protein traces in the urine after a paper strip test.
* — Fatigue
* — Muscle Cramps
* — Loss of Appetite
If you have a kidney disease, there is one important thing you need to know
You are not alone
Statistics show around 6 million Americans suffer from kidney disease.
Here are a few sneak peeks of what'(TM)s inside Rachael'(TM)s controversial Kidney Diet Report:
* — How you can get rid of fatigue and muscle cramps with a simple strategy that takes just minutes to implement
* — Emergency techniques you must know. This should be included in each and every kidney disease patients on all ages.
* — How to use the power of a common item that you may have right now to treat some annoying symptoms of your kidney disease.
* — A forbidden secret technique to get rid of kidney pains if you are experiencing it right now. You will be amazed how easy it is.
* — How to manage diabetic kidney disease. If you have diabetes, chances are you will have a different approach. It is all included inside.
* — Losing weight while treating kidney failure. If you do it the wrong way, far riskier consequences await you. Its a must learn for each and every patient.
* — How to control and avoid anemia. All too often kidney patients are prone to having this condition, after learning the secret inside, its as good as impossible.
Be sure to check out Rachael’s Kidney Diet Secrets, and come back here to post your comments about it. I’d love to hear your feedback on her report."
Link to Original Source