So if you are unhappy with Windows 10, downgrade back to Windows 8! Here are the steps to downgrade:
1. Go to "All Settings"
2. Click on "Update & Security"
3. Click on "Recovery"
4. Under "Go back to Windows 8.1" section, click "Get started"
5. Stop COMPLAINING!!
So basically you just didn't bother to do a simple Google search. Follow the steps below to enable keyboard in table mode:
1. Switch to tablet mode
2. Right click on the task bar
3. In the pop-up menu select "Show touch keyboard button"
4. Enjoy touch keyboard in tablet mode
Watch this documentary, it will explain everything:
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows. - Frank Zappa