Just got mine delivered a few weeks ago with products from Bticino (http://www.bticino.com/).
They provide services such as:
- Temperature adjustment (2 zones, from floor heating)
- Light control (individual/all)
- Window shutters control (individual/all)
- Instant power readings (light and regular)
- Power consumption graphs/stats
- RJ45 plugs compatible with phone/internet with space reserved for your internet box
- Heating/cooling scenarios
- Reachable via smartphone app
As an unexpected bonus, all light switch have small LEDs embedded -- green when in use, orange when off. It makes it easier to find them in the complete dark.
So far it's been working quite well. You can easily monitor your power consumption patterns and adjust it to catch the high/low cost periods of the electricity provider.