1. Copy Window7 to another hard drive: Cloned Win7 from SSD to a M2 using Acronis. Then upgrade the M2 to Win10.
2. Upgrade Windows 7: Used the Windows10Upgrade9252.exe for an almost seamless single user profile upgrade.
Reloaded SSD drivers for proper Samsung HD magician detection and Video Card drivers for nvidia1080.
Most apps and games worked without reinstall. Only annoying thing was associating media files with Media Player. Not bad tho.
3. Custom GUI: Classic Shell + Winearo + Windows7 icons - imageres.dll [c:\icons] FTW.
Looks and runs very simliar to Windows 7. Someone even managed to fix the old Gadgets bug.
But I digress the win+x key is awesome sauce no matter the GUI used. Faster than Windows7.
This hardcore gamer with some old school apps is satisfied so far.
ReplayTV's auto-commercial skip worked well until it was removed and then replaced with the crippling 30 second skip which is now today's standard in most set top boxes.
TV Networks say you're breaking The Law when auto skipping commercials.
Try making your own PoE Splitter.
1. Send pins 4,5,7 and 8 to a PoE USB Splitter of your choice for USB power and then send pins 1, 2, 3 & 6 for 100BASE-TX Ethernet.
2. PXE Boot will still work.
3. USB power can be cycled in software.
1x RJ45 Cat5 Network Lan Cable Crimpers
1x RJ45 Female Connector
2x RJ45 Male Connectors
5 or 6 feet of CAT5 or 6 LAN cable or as little as 12" for smaller splitters.
There is an affordable housing crisis in the US that has been easily ignored since 2009.
Only those with real money can afford to buy any home today.
I just want a home but flippers buyout with cash what I can only afford on credit.
Then flip the home nearly doubling the cost.
I know -now- that renting is what I will do until death.
Enjoy your home.
Sites gets banned for legitimate reasons all the time
Thousands of other legitimate business sites go through this all the time.
This site cries like baby and throws poo at internet community to get attention drawn to its "cause" much less the real problem for the ban.
Slashdot community bites down hard on free speech bullshit... entertains crap... lame.
Headline should read first millennials rediscover print, now feel even more entitled.
The phrase "collect your information from as many sources as possible" heralds new era in information gathering.