1) As already pointed out, "don't sell them" (this is a C-Store, not a Wal-Mart).
2) How would this activity be impacted in any way at all?
3) I'd imagine you can read about it in the TOS, like 99.999% of other services that collect personal data on you.
4) Sounds like you aren't the target demographic.
5) This is a joke, right? Having to be a part of a club to get inside a store? What is Costco, what is Sam's Club, etc.
6) By "committing", you mean having an Amazon account, am I correct? If I am to assume correctly that you don't have (and will not have) one, then once again, you aren't the target demographic.
7) This is the first actual "concern" that makes any sense at all. I imagine this isn't tied to your phone exclusively, but probably something along the lines of facial recognition, motion capturing, etc. I wouldn't be surprised that the only thing that "signing in with your phone" at the front is doing is capturing your image for the session to determine when you walk about.