If "Larger animals face a greater risk of disappearing than smaller animals" and "In a sense, we're driving evolution toward smaller individuals", then they should be thanking us for preparing them to survive the mass extinction!
Everyone rushes to the explanation of the DAC, skipping right past the analog signal converter found in every sound system. The speakers themselves. Sure the DAC rounds it all out, but then anything left (if any) is then pushed through a magnet and cone that then turns the recording into sound waves. Sound WAVES not sound STEPS.
Duck around the corner. Then thud thud thud, you are dead anyway. And this is the "fixed" code. This article suggests another fix; don't buy the game. I just hope this new fix works better than the prior ones. LOL.
1) Some scientists believe there in NO Global warming.
2) Most scientists believe Global Warming is happening.
3) Among those, probably most believe that Man contributes to this warming.
4) Among those, even fewer believe than Man contributes a lot to global warming.
5) Many of that group believe Mans contribution is going to result in a catastrophe.
What I hear from these groups is:
1) The science is not completed. We need further study.
2) The science is not completed. We need further study.
3) The science is not completed. We need further study.
4) The science is not completed. We need further study. Start to become concerned and consider radical changes.
5) The science is complete. Panic. The other scientists are hacks, don't believe them. Radical changes NOW!
All of the future cars in shows from the Jetsons to Bladerunner have made some cool "futuristic" sound. I always thought it was silly. I was wrong. Because apparently, in the future, cars will be required to made "futuristic" sounds.. Who would have guessed?
Your bicycle, feet, and mass transit use the roads. AFAIK no mass transit system in America, and only a few in the world, makes a profit. So my tax dollars are subsidizing your ride on said mass transit. Kinda break even I would say, you pay for my car usage of the road, I pay for your bus.
Seriously, the same folks that worry so about Orwellian 1984 style government have brought us the Nanny State. Fools can't even see that it is the same thing, and they created it. They sit here today supporting it, while in the same breath bemoaning that the conservatives want to control our lives. And since we obviously don't want that, vote for our Nanny State.