I pretty much don't write in this.
Extremely long time since my last entry.
I've been busy, of course. Been trying to draw up a new mechanical scheme for the USB webcam mount, and have a lot of parts for the CNC:
(3) bipolar Crouzet stepper motors
(1) WinSystems LBC-586 single-board computer
(1) 510MB laptop hard disk and adapter for the SBC
(15) UDN2954 full-bridge PWM control chips
(1) long heat sink big enough for six of the power chips
(1) roto-zip style cutout tool...very high speed, we'll see if i
I'm watching the stock market with interest, and have been for the last year or two.
It feels like once the Dow cracks 10,000 again, I'll get a job. Maybe that's illogical. But until then, I'll keep punching out the resumes and working my temp job.
In a consumer society there are inevitably two kinds of slaves: the prisoners of addiction and the prisoners of envy.