I pretty much don't write in this.
Extremely long time since my last entry.
I've been busy, of course. Been trying to draw up a new mechanical scheme for the USB webcam mount, and have a lot of parts for the CNC:
(3) bipolar Crouzet stepper motors
(1) WinSystems LBC-586 single-board computer
(1) 510MB laptop hard disk and adapter for the SBC
(15) UDN2954 full-bridge PWM control chips
(1) long heat sink big enough for six of the power chips
(1) roto-zip style cutout tool...very high speed, we'll see if i
I'm watching the stock market with interest, and have been for the last year or two.
It feels like once the Dow cracks 10,000 again, I'll get a job. Maybe that's illogical. But until then, I'll keep punching out the resumes and working my temp job.
Heuristics are bug ridden by definition. If they didn't have bugs, then they'd be algorithms.