1. It doesn't require anything my 4 year old laptop doesn't have. 2ghz pentium M, 1gig of ram.
2. The bugs are greatly exagerated the only relavent one: slow file operations has been fixed since sp1.
3. Um I've run vista just fine on computers NOT marked as vista capable. And this is the same as #1 so you're just inflating your numbers.
4. Service Packs are always in development. THIS IS A GOOD THING.
5. And yet Windows 7 is still a ways down the road.
6. But the ad campaign proved what it was meant to. The majority of the trash talk about vista is just trash talk.
Extra: Vista has no "DRM crap" it only has support of certain DRM functionalities so that its now POSSIBLE for you to watch DRM protected content.
By any rational, unbiased inspection of the facts, your post is a colossal FUD.