It took me 1 day to repaint the roof of MY container "office". Also, you would need:
1) Total disk encryption on all your computers;
2) The device that halts all your computers and destroys the keys during intrusion (You can recover keys from your friend that is instructed to return them only in condition that you are free. Since you have no keys they cannot be extorted);
3) The encrypted off-site copy of your disks;
4) Non-flammable walls inside (I used a plywood; it's bad)
5) A video recording system offsite (and you can install some system for your friend in exchange)
6) A second Internet connection, preferably radio.
7) IP door intercom so you can talk to visitors even from the opposite side of Earth.
Forget about the guns and any form of active self-protection: The biggest problem is not robbers but a party van that either is going to find some copyright violation or to check the accusations given by your competitors. They will not find anything but will spend enough time to crash your business.