Let's review this list of reasons:
* divorce is inversely correlated with wealth - actually I doubt this is even true
* probably working only one job - really, why is this? Not true where I live
* Healthier diet - indeed, cheap food is not so good
* Parents value an education more - actually, the ones that seem to value it most are recent immigrants
* Neighborhood with higher property values means better funded schools - stupid way to fund schools, they should be funded according to need (check Finland, etc)
So only two points of 5 seems likely to be true, and the most important one, the funding, is the product of a really bad system.
I think the educations system needs a bit of a review. I'm sure Trump will fix that