Hope the following helps with your issues: Client / Server: Each of the workstations can be set up to "phone home". Select the "Webmin Servers Index" option
- View client computer status: "System and Server Status"
- On/off, sleeping etc.
- Deny internet access, not LAN, just the web: "Webmin Users", can schedule time
- Block access w/Squid
- Remote virus scanning of client machines, or scheduled task;
Unnecessary if you'll put a basic Linux distro on the clients
- Some kind of hardware monitor, high temp / fan speed low etc "Hardware"
- Email alerts for various log files / alarms. "Monitoring"
Hope that helps. It's not even a steep learning curve, and you get to ignore the viruses and adware they were going to pick up anyway.
This is exactly what needs to happen. We'll need some thai translators though to make it harder for them to sift through.
It's highly unlikely that you'll get one.
What most of the people posting here don't understand is the loyalty that Thais have towards their king. Note that this is personal loyalty, not loyalty to the monarchy in general.
King Bhumibol has brought incredible change to Thailand during his reign, including improvements from irrigation to public restrooms (my personal favorite). In the recent ousting of the Thai prime minister, supporters of the PM wore pink to support the king. The opposition wore yellow to support the king. Notice a pattern here? Good luck with your translator. Let me know how that works out for you
You don't have to know how the computer works, just how to work the computer.