They're the only people making an operating system which:
- runs on a wide variety of hardware and form factors
- has a good handwriting recognition system
- allows one to run arbitrary apps
Best option I could find was a Toshiba Encore 2 Write 10 (tried an Asus Vivotab Note 8, but the screen was too small and the digitizer gave out, otherwise, it worked well), but:
- it runs Windows 8, which I mislike (and Windows 10 is looking to be worse on the tablet front)
- doesn't have a daylight viewable display
I suppose I should buy yet another docking station for my Stylistic (my wife and son killed the previous two somehow) and then try Linux on it again.