I will continue this post stating other issues with tabula.
1) They invent a fantastic language... then turn it into some kind of pokemon gimmick.
2) They make quests level-limited, but don't provide enough quests at every level to move forward. this was eventually fixed using kill xp multiplacators, but it still meant that for months people had to grind .
3) Instances could be done ONCE (cuz you wouldn't be able to obtain the quest again when completed). When they weren't broken that is.
4) Ridiculously unbalanced pvp. Only in the last month or so they release a pvp "arena", Everything else had to be organised in regular battle zones. Most ended up scrimming in bases, and that sucked horribly.
5) No difference between weapon "rarities"/power level for months...
6) No player store/trading house for months neither.
Definitly released a year before it was ready. when i bought the game, I had high hopes. after playing thru my initially bought gametime, I didn't renew, because it they obviously did not have their shit together. and it's a damn shame, because i'm a huge fan of MMOFPSes.