I mean if someone was to go into their server room with a hatchet and some butane...
A hatchet and some butane? What an obscure choice. Did you just look around your room to see what was there? I mean, some things that would make sense:
- A sledge hammer and some diesel fuel.
- An axe and some ethanol.
- A pipe wrench and some JP4.
- A baseball bat and some gasoline.
- A light saber and some isopropyl butanol.
- A piece of DOM mild steel pipe and some xylene.
- A pair of wire cutters and red fuming nitric acid.
- A pomegranete and two fingers of Jack Daniels.
But a hatchet and some butane?
Yeah, someone will mod me offtopic, but what a losiferous topic. "News flash: lots of people play Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games!". Uh, yeah, otherwise they'd be called JAFGOWDTSDs: "Just A Few Geeks Online With Digital Twenty Sided Dice". Oh, other news flash people actually pay to play games! Wow! Amazing.
It was supposed to be "funny".