Welch's List - Revised and Expanded
750 things Mr. Welch can no longer do in a RPG
1. Cannot base characters off the Who's drummer Keith Moon.
2. A one man band is not an appropriate bard instrument.
3. There is no Gnomish god of heavy artillery.
4. My 7th Sea character Boudreaux is not 'Southern' Montaigne.
5. Not allowed to blow all my skill points on 1pt professional skills.
6. Synchronized panicking is not a proper battle plan.
7. Not allowed to use psychic powers to do the dishes.
8. How to serve Dragons is not a cookbook.
9. My monk's lips must be in sync.
10. Just because my character and I can speak German, doesn't mean the GM can.
11. Not allowed to berserk for the hell of it, especially during royal
12. Must learn at least one offensive or defensive spell if I'm the sorcerer.
13. Must not murder canon NPCs in their sleep, no matter how cliché they are.
14. Ogres are not kosher.
15. Plan B is not automatically twice as much gunpowder as Plan A.
16. I will not beat Tomb of Horrors in less than 10 minutes from memory.
17. Collateral Damage Man is not an appropriate name for a super hero.
18. When surrendering I am to hand the sword over HILT first.
19. Drow are not good eating.
20. Polka is not appropriate marching music.
21. No longer allowed to recreate the Death Star Trench Run out of genre.
22. There is no such thing as a Gnomish Pygmy War Rhino.
23. Any character who has a sensitivity training center named after him will be
24. Even if the rules allow it, I am not allowed to summon 50,000 Blue Whales.
25. The green elf does not need food badly.
26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the
27. I am not to shoot every corpse in the head to make sure they aren't a
zombie in Twilight 2000.
28. The Goddess' of Marriage chosen weapon is not the whip.
29. I cannot have any gun that requires me to continue the damage code on back.
30. I am not to kill off all the vampires in the LARP, even if they are
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
32. I cannot buy any animal in groups of 100 or over.
33. There is no such skill as 'improvised cooking'
34. I am not allowed to base any Droid off any character played by Joe Pesci.
35. I am not allowed to convince the entire party to play R2 units.
36. I am not allowed to convince the entire party to sit on the same side of
37. They do not make black market illegal cyberweapons for rodents.
38. When investigating evil cultists not allowed to just torch the decrepit
mansion from the outside.
39. Gnomes do not have the racial ability 'can lick their eyebrows'
40. Gnomes do not have the racial ability to hold their breath for 10 minutes.
41. Gnomes do not have the racial ability 'impromptu kickstand'
42. Having a big nose adds nothing to my seduction check.
43. No longer allowed to set nazi propaganda music to a snappy disco beat.
44. Not allowed to spend all 100 character points on 100 1pt skills.
45. My character names are not allowed to be double entendres.
46. Sliver rhymes with silver because the computer frelling says so.
47. They do not make Nair in wookie sizes.
48. The elf is restricted to decaf for the rest of the adventure.
49. Not allowed to blow up the Death Star before that snotty farm kid gets his
50. Not allowed to use thermodynamic science to asphyxiate the orcs' cave
instead of exploring it first.
51. No longer allowed to use the time machine for booty calls.
52. My bard does not know how to play Inna Godda Davida on maracas.
53. Not allowed to start a drow character weighing more than a quarter ton.
54. Cannot pimp out other party members.
55. Before facing the dragon, not allowed to glaze the elf.
56. No matter how well I roll, a squirrel cannot carry a horse and rider at
57. In the middle of a black op I cannot ask a guard to validate parking.
58. Expended ammunition is not a business expense.
59. Not allowed to pose the Netrunner in embarrassing positions when he's on a
60. Not allowed to short sheet the bedroll of impotent deities.
61. Can only taunt the ranger about his lack of swimming after my USCG E8 saves
62. I am not allowed to do anything I saw Han Solo do once.
63. No, I cannot buy 10,000 marbles even if I say please.
64. My paladin's battle cry is not "Good for the Good God"
65. There is no Summon Bimbo spell.
66. Not allowed to start a character that speaks every language except ones the
67. There is no Kung Fu maneuver "McGuire Swings For Bleachers"
68. Bring him back intact includes redundant organs.
69. There is more to wizardry than magic missile. Even if I can do 200 damage
automatic with no save.
70. Not allowed to cook up nerve gas in the sink even if the target number is
71. There is no 'annoy' setting on a phasor
72. Not allowed to start a character who is over 100 years old unless he's an
elf or dwarf. Humans are right out.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"
75. Nor is it "You take care of the orcs, I take care of the traps"
76. I am not allowed any artistic license while translating.
77. I did not get my super powers from James T. Kirk.
78. Not allowed to commission a pistol that costs more than a sedan.
79. I am not liquid metal.
80. When accepting a challenge for a duel, I must allow the other guy time to
find a pistol.
81. A picture of my ex-wife is not an acceptable backup weapon.
82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor
83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull
85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial
86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the
-10 penalty for a successful called shot.
87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing
anything under her tabard.
89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
90. My swashbuckling fop cannot take the flaw Dark Secret: Not Gay
91. A wet towel does not constitute an improvised weapon.
92. The name of the weapon shop is not "Bloodbath and Beyond"
93. I am to remind my DM that he must never, ever give my paladin a dire boar
for a mount again.
94. I cannot base my ancient kung fu master on neither Gene Simmons or Bluto Blutarski.
95. I must not put the Thunder God on the spot again.
96. No making up polearms.
97. My one wish cannot be 'I wish everything on this piece of paper was true'
98. There is no such thing as Speed Polka.
99. Not allowed to see if Jedi can parry a shotgun blast with their lightsaber.
100. When any character from a d20 sourcebook is allowed, that doesn't include
101. I am not allowed to pave ANYTHING.
102. I am not authorized to start any civil engineering project on the
103. There is no such thing as a Club +3 of Cup Checks
104. Nor is there a +1 Longsword, +5 against party members.
105. I am not allowed to polymorph anyone into Abe Vigoda.
106. I do not have weapon proficiency in cat.
107. There is no such game as Wereshark the Buffet.
108. No, I do not get XP for every single crewman on that Star Destroyer.
109. Not allowed to kill a vampire with any part from a DC-10 larger than my
110. Not allowed to serenade the party even if my character has an internal
111. I did not pick the garrote skill last week from my grandmother.
112. If the gun can't fit through the x-ray machine, it doesn't go on the
113. My Droid is not allowed to paraphrase any Jack Nicholson soliloquy.
114. The Demilich only falls for getting stuffed in the bag of holding once.
115. My musical instrument does not double as a personal flotation device.
116. Not allowed to take a coffee break during the final super villain
117. I am restricted to memorizing Floating Disc only once per day.
118. I will pick a more traditional paladin weapon instead of a sledgehammer.
119. My character's names cannot be anagrams of playboy playmates.
120. Not allowed to kill another party member with a boomerang again.
121. I am not a contractor for Dragon Cave Cleaning Services Inc.
122. The paladin's alignment is not Lawful Anal.
123. Not allowed to forget to mention traps when the powergamer has point.
124. I cannot insert the words "Kill Phil, Sorry Phil" into any list
125. Lingerie can only snap coincidentally so many times per day.
126. Dwarves do not count as burrowing animals.
127. Not allowed to download AOL 6.0 on the Arasaka mainframe.
128. Polka Gnomes exist only in my mind.
129. Not allowed to name my ship The Antidisestablishmentarianism.
130. I am not authorized to form the head.
131. Not allowed to bet how many times the lich bounces.
132. There is no such feat called "Death Blossom"
133. My acrobat cannot balance on the warlord's head for more than one round.
134. The King's Guards official name is not "The Royal Order of the Red
135. I cannot demand payment in electrum, backrubs or bubblewrap.
136. I cannot start the 7th Sea campaign with 3 confirmed Drachen kills.
137. I do not have a scorching case of lycanthropy.
138. If the mere thought of it costs the others sanity, I'm forbidden from
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just
play by ear'
140. The Dutch language does not exist in the Forgotten Realms.
141. My maid does not know kung fu.
142. Not allowed to give a 4 year old a sugar rush just to jack up the CR
143. Not allowed to by a holy symbol for every god just in case one of them is
144. There is no such thing as pleather armor.
145. I cannot go back in time to cut in line at the Declaration of Independence
so everybody now is asked for their Terrence E. Woczinski when signing documents.
146. Not allowed to play an Australian in any game set before 1600.
147. Hobbits are not allowed to have Norse ancestry.
148. There is no Gnomish Deathgrip, and even if there was, it wouldn't involve
149. Looting the unguarded baggage train is not considered a glorious victory.
150. Not allowed to create recreational drugs in suppository format.
151. Halflings do not have a racial proficiency with the flamethrower.
152. When the guy is at -9 HP is not the best time for my cleric to convert
153. I will not propose to every noblewoman at the royal ball until I crit my
154. I am not allowed to rub the monk's head for luck.
155. I am not allowed to rub any part of the elf chick for any reason.
156. When one person forgets to buy rations eating the half-elf is not our
157. Any capital scale weapon is not 'my little friend'.
158. I will not declare myself a god just so I can grant myself spells.
159. Airlocks do not double as trash disposals.
160. I will not load any gatling weapon with nothing but paint rounds.
161. I will not nail every single female party member except for the elf chick
played by that creepy guy.
162. What ever monster we just killed is not to be tonight's dinner.
163. Not allowed to try and make a dire version of any dog of the toy breeds.
164. I am not to tattle to the halfling assassin's mom about his career choice.
165. I am forbidden from replacing anything with folger's crystals to see if
166. Not allowed to bribe the enemy commander into withdrawing with a stolen
Elvis LP collection.
167. I was not recruited by Star League for any reason.
168. I was also not recruited by 12 dwarves and a wizard to rob a dragon.
169. I am neither the pagan god nor goddess of fertility.
170. I cannot name my character Xagyg or any anagram thereof.
171. My character's dying words are not allowed to be "Hastur, Hastur,
172. At no point can I justify spending force points on a seduction check.
173. I am not allowed to recreate Veers' March of the AT-ATs on Zhentil Keep.
174. There is no use of Shatner's spoken word album that doesn't require a
175. I am not directly descended from either Huey Lewis or any member of the
176. I cannot make called shots to the plectrum, anvil, stirrup, hammer or Isle
177. Stinking cloud is a privilege, not a right.
178. There are no profanities in Celestial.
179. Chummer means he is my friend, not that sharks find him tasty.
180. I have neither the touch nor the power.
181. I cannot quote Shakespeare in Crinos.
182. No figuring out the plot and killing the actual villain five minutes into
183. There are no rules for cooking corn dogs in any d20 supplement.
184. A starting character has no need for 100gp worth of hemp rope.
185. My bard does not need roadies for a dungeon crawl.
186. No cutting line to be a god.
187. I cannot gain more than three drama die per session for making the GM pee.
188. I cannot play a elf with a Scottish accent, nor a Cajun dwarf.
189. Tourretes is not a flaw, it is a reason to kill the character at creation.
190. Duel wielding small animals is strictly forbidden.
191. My character is not related in anyway to Boba Fett. This goes double for
Star Wars characters.
192. If the gun is best fired using the artillery skill, my character is not
allowed to have it.
193. Not allowed to kill vampires with seismic charges.
194. When the other guy picks swords for the choice of weapons, that does not
leave me pistols.
195. I cannot use a silent feat enabled power word stun and blame it on the
196. I cannot name a character anything that I can't say politely in another
197. My epic level character cannot take on the minor goblin menace to his
country just to stay sharp.
198. Not allowed to steal my own soul.
199. My third wish cannot be 'I wish you wouldn't grant this wish'
200. I cannot name my character cliché canon characters from other systems.
201. My thief is prohibited from speaking solely in Cant.
202. Character descriptions cannot contain two of the following words: Slavic,
Tonedeaf, Karaoke, Musician.
203. My superhero's strength is not classified as snazzy, neato or bodacious.
204. I am not too sexy for the elf, too sexy for the elf, so sexy myself.
205. My 3rd ed. Red Wizard is not allowed to start a business named Thay Co.
206. I cannot forge a +1 sword of Brad's Min/Maxed Paladin/Monk Slaying.
207. The following weapons are not legal choices in a duel: Steamroller, Nerve
Gas, Landmine, Midget.
208. I cannot whine about the crappy selection of magical bec de corbins.
209. My Paladin's heraldry is not a smiley face.
210. My Antipaladin's heraldry is not Mr. Yuk.
211. If at any point if my dwarf takes on the mannerisms of Macho Man Randy
Savage, he dies.
212. If the party always starts the adventure in a tavern, I cannot opt to
start in a brothel.
213. I am not the patron saint of common sense.
214. There is no prestige class Drizzt Slayer.
215. They do not make heavy weapons in pump action.
216. There is an upper limit to the number of Bozo boostergangers I can get in
217. If the weapon is capable of staking vampires hiding behind engine blocks,
I can't have it.
218. No matter my alignment, organizing halfling pit fights is a violation.
219. In formal introductions to royalty, I must not introduce my companions as
just "The Other Guys".
220. I am not the master of the low blow or the gang up.
221. If I get that Yugo up to 120mph again, that's gonna get some paradox.
222. Druids are not against my religion.
223. I cannot convince the Solo he has a cortex bomb when he really doesn't.
224. I cannot insinuate elf chicks are all easy, even though you never hear
about a half gnome do you?
225. I am forbidden from monologuing.
226. Troll bubblegum...bad idea.
227. My last wish cannot be "I wish we were playing another game."
228. I cannot use my time machine to hire Hitler a hooker in 1920, thus
229. Not allowed to spontaneously check if the elf can take a punch.
230. There is no such thing as monofilament tooth floss.
231. I am not allowed to do anything that would make a Sith Lord cry.
232. It is not possible to recreate any scene from Dr. Who in Crinos.
233. If I am the medtech it is generally assumed I am going to have skill in
234. My character does not get d34 HP a level.
235. My Samedi is required to have dots in obfuscate.
236. My character has no need for 24,000 cartons of cigarettes, especially in
his neighbor's garage.
237. Not allowed to use more than 3 words per game that the GM has to look up
238. My bard cannot play or has ever heard of the theremin, didgeridoo or glass
239. Ditto for the Rockerboy.
240. Any character with more than three skills specializing in chainsaw is
241. Cannot use the jedi mind trick to get out of a speeding ticket.
242. Not allowed to give quicklings Mountain Dew.
243. Cannot cast haste on the king during a long winded speech to get him to
hurry the hell up.
244. Not allowed to taunt the rest of the party in 8 different languages
because they forgot to take any.
245. Not allowed to attend any opera whose name the GM confuses with a strip
246. I cannot keep selling that creepy guy's always naked elf chick to nomads
every chance I get.
247. If the king rewards me with a forest, I am to assume he intends for me to
keep it a forest.
248. There is no Halfling god of groin shots.
249. If a black op requires me to impersonate an employee, I cannot bill the
target for overtime.
250. Superfluous Man is not a viable superhero concept.
251. I am not the Boogie-Woogie Bugle Boy of Gundam Wing Z.
252. I can not order the Druid to transform and roll out.
253. If the other party members forget to take any food prep skills, not
allowed to let them starve to death.
254. I cannot blow 5 paradox in: A police line up, the candy aisle of Krogers,
the Miss America Pageant.
255. I cannot create a superhero that can palm the moon.
256. The following cleric domains do not exist: Wet T-Shirts, Atheism, Keggers
257. I cannot wish nobody else gets wishes.
258. There is no such thing as Skyclad Armor +5
259. My Highlander's name cannot be McHammer.
260. Gnomes do not have a racial bonus in bobsled.
261. The Barbarian's name does not translate into "Screams like little
sissy girl" in my language.
262. When the GM forces the plot, I cannot make choo-choo noises.
263. Not allowed to attempt to kill the Hutt by pouring salt on him.
264. I cannot use the time machine to go to Ancient Greece where all the women
were leather clad, oiled down with big bosoms.
265. It assumed my mechwarrior knows at least what one of the buttons in his
266. At the end of a black-ops, I cannot crank call C-SWAT on the target's
267. I cannot yell "FREEBIRD" every time the bard makes a perform
268. Mr. Welch is not allowed to speak in 3rd person.
269. My character cannot hear the soundtrack.
270. I cannot derail the adventure for a two hour in character discussion on
the qualities of rope.
271. Tracheotomies are best left to characters with skills in medicine.
272. No skill allows specializing in defenestrating.
273. No matter how smart I make my animal companion, he still can't take the
tax accountant skill.
274. I cannot commune with the Gods during peak hours.
275. I must remember at dinner time Rock is not a dwarven delicacy.
276. I must remember at dinner time Log is not an elven delicacy.
277. My half-ogre cannot surprise the halflings with spontaneous games of
278. Anything the DM has to ponder the full impact of for more than a minute is
279. I cannot base any elf off of any British Prime Minister.
280. Thermonuclear hand grenades do not exist in any genre except Paranoia.
281. I cannot get emotionally attached to any generic nondescript unnamed NPC.
282. Even if laughter is the best medicine, it still doesn't restore any of my
283. I have been assured with total certainty Ralph is not a Japanese name.
284. When the CO asks for volunteers, I can't help others make a decision.
285. I am not from Margaritaville, and even if I was, that doesn't excuse the
Hawaiian shirt and lawn chair during the dress inspection.
286. No character of mine can start with 400 previous convictions for any
287. When asked for advice before a fight "Don't wet yourself in
public" is not what they were looking for.
288. I cannot name my character after another PC already in this game.
289. My character does not have the flaw Addiction: Helium.
290. I cannot figure that the dungeon we're in is the Pac-Man maze and point it
out to the rest of the party.
291. I cannot form a huddle to discuss strategy before facing the final monster
in the dungeon.
292. I cannot take all the monsters I've killed to the taxidermist after the
293. Clowns shoes have no place in a dungeon crawl.
294. My dwarf is not claustrophobic, likewise, my elf is not agoraphobic.
295. When my enemy blinks does not give me an attack of opportunity.
296. I cannot make called shots with a crew served weapon.
297. I cannot hand out artillery flares to the bad guys on New Years and tell
them they are roman candles.
298. Sprechen Sie Bang-Bang? is not real German.
299. I do not get any XP for anyone I kill by stampeding sheep.
300. I cannot give the rebel operatives the codenames Luke, Han, Chewie or
301. May not play a swarm of piranha in any genre.
302. Blind taste-testing is not an accepted method of shopping for weapons.
303. No longer allowed to take the new tank for a joyride through the
304. "Killing a man just to watch him die" is not acceptable behavior
305. Not allowed to tell the King to shake my hand after I spit on it, to close
306. Noogies and royalty do not match.
307. Swinging from chandeliers into the bar brawl is perfectly fine for a
swashbuckler, but not for my unarmored halfling accountant.
308. Especially when he's swinging the payroll sack as a weapon.
309. Gelatinous cubes do not make "Chef's Dessert Surprise".
310. I am not allowed to get into a human eating contest with a Shoggoth and go
though with it.
311. Not allowed to use tac nukes to clear rooms.
312. Definitely not allowed to taunt the Cybertank with the line "Big
deal, you're only CR 2!"
313. Must not call Gandalf the White... Gandy, Gandork, or "that thief
with use magic item skill."
314. Must not taunt Elron with any "Mister Anderson" or "Mister Bilbo" jokes and impressions.
315. Must not use Palantirs and crystal balls as catapult ammo.
316. Paladins cannot using dead, plague ridden animals as a means of
317. Not allowed to call artillery fire on own grid square to test the
318. Nitroglycering juggling is not a way to kill time on watch.
319. Ten overall levels in not kosher.
320. Neither is twenty.
321. Not allowed to wager using the souls of the PC's without their permission.
322. Kittens are not valid ammunition in any classic superhero campaign.
323. Cannot open airlocks in Jump space just to see the pretty colors.
324. Cannot use any Brittany Spears sound track as jump coordinates anymore.
325. There are no DnD alignments called Progressive, Dish, Ding, Bob, Belgium, or Romulan.
326. Cannot use the Hand of Vecna for any gags. That goes double for the eye.
327. When undercover, cannot hand toilet paper to Nazi's when they ask for
328. And add "wipe well."
329. Cannot reprogram any construction robots with the sexbot SnM OS.
330. The party have banned me from demanding to the group be paid in fish, or
shrimp or any perishables.
331. Not allowed to tell the Elf "Live long and prosper."
332. Cannot use the tank to press grapes.
333. Not allowed to use Anti-matter missiles on planets because someone
"looked funny at me."
334. Cannot use poison gas to kill criminals who are holding hostages. Nor in
cities. And definitely never a tanker full anywhere.
335. Not allowed to make any character listed in the League of Rejected or
Embarrassing Superheroes in a serious campaign.
336. Cannot use a corpse and ventriloquism in a CoC game.
337. The one thousand rubber chicken trap is funny only once.
338. Cannot do any jokes that lower San of fellow PC's.
339. Cannot summon Deep One to got to store and pick us up a six pack. Anymore
340. Cannot shoot the party's negotiator because she forgot to add the
inflatable troll love doll in the payment.
341. Saying "Can you hear me now?" during the radio check is a
342. Asprin cannot cure mummy rot.
343. Kender. Blam. Next character.
344. Sailor Vinnie is banned.
345. Must never drop skyscrapers to kill a small normal roach.
346. I cannot buy Two million tons of Viagra.
347. I cannot buy Two million gallons of Crazy Glue.
348. Must not teach Ballet to space aliens anymore.
349. I must not keep the petrified gnome on my front lawn. Nor can I turn a
real gnome to stone and place them in the front yard.
350. Cannot tell Leia that Aldarran looks better as an asteroid field, that it
had it coming to them, or cheer up real estate prices are down.
351. Cannot tell Vader to "Get a life" or give him an inhaler until
we get to the elite status.
352. When cooking for the group, I'm not allowed to garnish the stew with magic
mushrooms just before serving.
353. Nor can I yell fight! After they start feeling the effects.
354. Cannot install screen savers on the HUD.
355. Cannot install any games on the Battle Computer. Cannot delete any
programs on the Battle Computer.
356. I cannot use RPV's to locate the highest concentration of easy women.
357. Cannot call mercenary unit Team Viagra.
358. Must not hire Vargr for sensitive positions. Um. Anymore.
359. Strategic nuclear weapons cannot be used for slapstick. Oh wait. Cannot
use any unauthorized nukes as well.
360. Group money cannot be used to start fires.
361. Cannot hard wire any tri-vid games into any computer.
362. Cannot paint "Ronson" or "Tiger Fodder" on any Sherman tank, even though it is true.
363. Cannot paint "Large Slow Target" on any Landing Ship Tank (LST).
364. Cannot make NPC's wear red shirts with concentric circles except in IOU.
365. Or any PC.
366. Cannot combine the T-rex genes with anything except in IOU.
367. Emperor Strephen's Grand Spring Ball and Hanse Davion's Founder's Day
Ball, are not clothing optional.
368. Me sa Gungan! Blam! Next character.
369. Cannot steal Imperial Marine grav-tanks for joyrides.
370. Cannot call in Arclight strikes without a map and blind drunk.
371. Cannot call in Arclight strikes to frag the REMFs.
372. Anti tank weapons cannot be used in melee without the meleeist's
373. Cannot use dead face huggers for pranks.
374. That goes double for live face huggers.
375. Absolutely cannot take the cybertank out for paintball. That goes double
for telling it that it gets extra points for each of the opponent squashed.
376. Cannot cross marijuana genes with kudzu or any weed.
377. Must never attempt to give any Mnoren a noogie.
378. Yoda is not to be addressed as a "decrepit Muppet."
379. Must wait until 17th level before picking fights with epic CR monsters or
380. Don't feed the Chtorr... willingly. Cannot keep a Chtorr as a pet as well.
381. Must not use vampire blood in any experiments when the Slayer is around.
382. Must not call in fake deaths to the Gold Cross.
383. Cannot give Leia slave girl costumes for her birthday.
384. Me sa just talk like Gungan! Blam! Next character.
385. Cannot conveniently forget the blast radius of a fireball.
386. Cannot make a Squonk.
387. I cannot play mind games on unbeatable dragons.
388. Wants TPK cannot be taken as a disadvantage.
389. Must not leave cowbells in the temple dedicated to minotaurs.
390. Must remember not to taunt the evil god before we burn his temple.
391. Never ask clarification from the general, "bring him back... how much
alive?" and definitely don't go into detail.
392. After outlining his plan, when the Supreme Allied Commander asks any
questions, "boxers or briefs" is not an appropriate question, nor is
"what the hell were you thinking?" or "Man, did a moron think of
this plan?" and saying "that's the stupidest plan I have ever
heard!" is right out.
393. Antimatter weapons should not be used when you need a light for reading.
394. Cannot hook up the unlimited power sourced to the unlimited weapon without
reading the manual.
395. When wiring bombs cannot use only wires of one color. Nukes comes under
this rule as well.
396. Cannot use Shoggoth goo in any experiments. Really. Or market it as a
lubrication for love.
397. Cannot make deals with Shoggoths for goo. Dunno why.
398. When a CoC spell calls for human sacrifice, I cannot cast it.
399. Cannot challenge other PCs by saying "Whoever gets to San 0 first
400. Cannot use barding as a weapon, sex aid, or as armor worn by a human.
401. My D&D sorcerer is not allowed to use the Change Self and Mirror Image
spells and the Perform (Ventriloquism) skill to impersonate other party members
during a dungeon crawl.
402. Nor is he allowed to use the Change Self and Mirror Image spells and the
Perform (Dance) skill to impersonate other party members and make them appear
403. I cannot use the Alchemy skill to create Unguent of Stinking Cloud and
sell it to the cleric of Kord for use as underarm deodorant.
404. No longer allowed to make a Physical Adept that specializes in wielding
dual Monofilament Whips.
405. Not allowed to make my own vehicles when the GM doesn't know the VCS.
406. Not allowed to artificially inflate vehicle design costs and claim the
extra money as character income when the GM asks me to make vehicles for him.
407. The Jedi Guardian must not ask "Do you want to surrender or a third
408. Not allowed to give any Droid split personality.
409. And those personalities must never be Gir/HK-47.
410. Before adding the honorific "[Insert monster here] slayer" to
any characters name character MUST ACTUALLY HAVE KILLED at least one [insert
411. Ranger cannot have a giant space hamster for a mount or animal companion.
412. If any other character has a giant space hamster animal companion and it
wanders into the local magic shop the rest of the party has never seen said
character before in their lives.
413. Even if the party consists exclusively of Kender and Kender are the only
intelligent life on the world where the campaign takes place I am STILL not
allowed to play a Kender.
414. No convincing ANYONE that the oil of burning is actually topical ointment
for that unfortunate rash.
415. No pranks involving amputated troll parts, locked chests and the local
416. No pranks involving potions of dragons breath.
417. Firing a grenade launcher into melee combat is B A D.
418. So is asking "ooooo what does THIS button do?" in the local
419. Ditto the TL10 armory.
420. And the missile silo.
421. No creating superheroes based off characters created by Garth Ennis E V A
422. No offering the NPC monks a lifetime supply of Turtle Wax and a case of
shamis in exchange for their help.
423. Any prank which results in the National Guard getting called in to restore
order is right out.
424. If FEMA fast-responders are involved in the aftermath it is not a prank,
it is a felony. Probably several.
425. Requesting "Bad Moon Rising" at the local vampire nightclub when
you are playing a werewolf is funny only once.
426. Ditto "Werewolves of London."
427. Replacing the lightbulbs in the restrooms of the local vampire nightclub
with sun lamps is always funny but in extremely poor taste.
428. When you are playing a vampire yourself it's just sick.
429. No creating any character who requires a trip to the local slave market to
purchase field rations.
430. Football/Soccer Hooligan is not an appropriate choice of cover occupation
for a spy.
431. I am not to introduce the wizard and his familiar as "Brainiac and
432. No matter how much better it tastes, I will not dump out the contents of
my canteen and replace it with the cleric's stash of Holy Water.
434. Ditto for actually replacing the Holy Water with said contents of my
435. Sword-swinging, loin-cloth clad barbarians are not an appropriate
character type in a Cyberpunk game.
436. Although they are technically legal according to the rules, they are not
really appropriate in Traveller either.
437. I am not to refer to the Monster Summoning spell as "Conjure
438. Fire is not the answer to everything.
439. Just because it's flammable doesn't mean it should be set on fire.
440. Not allowed to use Defenstration as a legal defense against annoying PCs.
441. Not allowed to torment the local Animal Control officer by shapeshifting
into a cat.
442. Not allowed to play Frisbee with manhole covers.
443. Not allowed to play American football. At all.
444. Epcot's Figment did not "Sell out his fellow dragons."
445. Not allowed to change any re-enactment of "St. George & the
446. Not allowed to call Mr. Fisk "That pudgy lumptard" at parties
447. Do not taunt the T-1000 to a drinking contest.
448. Not allowed to curl up on Babba Yagga's lap as a cat and demand scritches.
449. Not allowed to get drunk and have philosophical debates with a fern.
450. Not allowed to get the fern drunk either.
451. If your fellow PC is on fire, do not "stomp out the fire" with a
washing machine or similar sized object.
452. Not allowed to send hate email to any address ending in "dot
453. Not allowed to pretend I'm "Rambo" with a GAU-8/A Avenger, even
if I have the strength to wield it as a personal weapon.
454. S.H.I.E.L.D. does not stand for "Stupid Humans In Expensive Looking
455. Nick Fury is not to be referred to as "Captain Nicky."
456. I am not now nor ever will be "The Greatest American Hero."
457: The saying "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day / Teach a man
to fish and he will eat for life" is not an Ancient Wisdom on my home
planet of Arrakis/Tatooine/Athas.
458: Nor is "Fish are friends, not food".
458. Not allowed to play "Chicken" on the OIA tarmac in an H2.
459. Not allowed to let the telekinetic ST 45 mouse drive the H2.
460. Not allowed to use the Stargate to dial for pizza.
461. Nor is the Stargate to be used to "Crank call" the Asgard.
462. Pouring cool-aid mix on the water weird is only funny once.
463. Not allowed to steal the Secret Master's credit card.
464. And then purchase 6 pizzas, 2 dozen donuts, and a yoo-hoo with it.
465. Not allowed to use the Illuminati bathroom in Warehouse 23 to make LSD
466. Also don't dump the brownies in the kompasaur cage. Suger induced
mini-dinosaurs? Bad idea.
467. Not allowed to tell people that there is a (FNORD) around the (CENSORED)
behind the (YOUR NOT CLEARED FOR THAT), even if it does have neon blinking
468. No longer allowed to play with high explosives.
469. My gadgeteer may no longer hollow out small animals to act as camouflage
for his spybots.
470. I cannot solve the mystery of where the portal goes by throwing it into
The Gulf of Mexico and go watch CNN for unexplained flooding.
471. I will no longer blow up key NPCs unless I'm reasonably sure that their
not the only people on the planet with the skills to save said planet.
472. I will use rope during space walks.
473. The person left behind on the ship should, at the very least, have a
default to pilot the ship.
474. I'm not allowed to establish telepathic links with unfriendly aliens that
have vastly superior intellects in order to see what happens.
475. Just because my character has an IQ 20, doesn't mean I do.
476. I will not spend all my points in IQ and then proceed to attempt every
possible mental skill the genre allows at default.
477. I will not keep rolling dice for no reason to the point that at the end of
the session my character sheet looks like Braille.
478. Not everything can be powered by a mini nuclear reactor.
479. I will not stall the game by trying to figure out the area of affect for a
mini nuclear meltdown.
480. Making a Sex Appeal check every time the GM gives me a new challenge is
only funny for one session, if that.
481. When I know the GM won't kill characters, it's not nice to call his bluff
by charging the gunman unarmed, and unarmored.
482. When playing with an old school D&D DM I shouldn't argue that that
goblins aren't evil, just the result of a bad upbringing.
483. No matter how good the background story, the DM is well within his rights
to make my Lawful-Good Necromancer lose his sanity less than one hour into game
484. When dealing with any new alien species for the first time I WILL WEAR
485. When another player is the center of attention, it's rude to start fires
in the ashtray while the GM is talking to them.
486. When my character is the center of attention, it's rude to start fires in
the ashtray while the GM is talking to me.
487. Any plan involving bulk orders of Undead is right out, no matter how many
cannon-fodder bodies we have on hand.
488. The snatcher is not allowed to retrieve the book 'what we do next' or
'full detailed map of this maze' from a parallel dimension, even if he did roll
489. Not allowed to cast History, Images of the Past or Echos of the Past in a
490. The shop keeper is not cannon-fodder, even though he is loaded with loot
491. May no longer pay the bar tab with poisoned sharp-pointy anything to the
492. May no longer pay the bar tab with anything sharp and pointy, even if it
493. The cleric healing the bartenders wounds also doesn't count for paying the
494. No one in the TL3 game has a l33t magic sword of pwnage, and stop talking
495. No matter how dire the situation, I will not download the killbot's
program into the microwave in an attempt to use it as a maser.
496. I am not now, never have been, never will be Neo, Li Mu Bai, Wolverine or
anyone else like that. So I should stop trying.
497. I will not link absorption to shrinking ever again.
498. Seeing something done on TV doesn't mean I can do it, especially if I was
499. I will not mind control the Silent Strider into performing "I'm a
little tea cup" ever again.
500. Even if he did deserve it.
501. Progress Quest is not a real game, and I will not get attached to any
character from it.
502. Lighting the van on fire is not a good plan, even if it did cause what you
wanted to happen.
503. Setting fire to anything, not expressly designed to be set fire to, is
504. No, you do not burn a wood elemental to make it a fire elemental.
505. People, and especially party members, are not expressly designed to be set
506. Never allowed to take pyromania again.
507. Not allowed to talk about the sword you lost in the bar fight; yes the one
that broke all the rules of item creation; even if it is the one that the GM
gave to you in the first place.
508. No longer allowed to make a character who's backstory is more detailed
than the GM's campaign backstory.
509. Not allowed to use 'Old Jeb', nor any ideas based off of Old Jeb (see rule
510. No longer allowed to build a campaign around turning a computer on.
511. No starting intra-party firefights in the back of the getaway van.
512 12.7mm High Explosive Armour Piercing ammo is NOT the future of diplomacy.
513. Not allowed to stay and talk to the lich I just accidentally freed from
centuries spent in an extra-planar prison. Especially if he's talking to
himself about the destruction he will unleash on the general population.
514. Must not use flesh to stone spell to fireproof self and proceed to coat
self with lamp oil and run through the campfire and into the hills.
515. "...or whatever you want" is not allowed in the phrasing of
Wishes to Djinn.
516. Just because a character is immune to poison, that character does not
require being addicted to belladona.
517. Rendering a character so insane that he is unusable in the first hour of a
CoC game is not a goal.
518. The words "Mutant Cat", "Death Knight", "Plasma
Cannon x2" do not belong on any future Rifts character sheets.
519. In the Original Traveler game my goal is not to kill off my own character
during creation for several hours.
520. Kinder speaking Klingon, BAD.
521. Not permitted to pace high explosives with a 10 sec fuse in the corridor
outside the armory of the ship we are trying to escape, before we figure out
how to get off the ship.
522: When GMing Twilight 2000 or any other modern military game, I must not
automatically assume that the player has the same military knowledge as the
character. Specifically, that the navy officer's player knows that there is a
difference between a Corvette and a corvette, so that she won't ask why the
plan calls for a mortar strike on a sports car...
523. Using cobra poison is not proper business method.
524. Not allowed to let the mentally-challenged, stuttering Paladin negotiate
with the dragon for the Gem of Despair.
525. Especially when I'm the Paladin.
526. Not allowed to encourage the Gun Droid to develop a Berserk disadvantage.
527. Not allowed to store dead "Chest bursters" in the tool box
528. Don't store live ones in there either.
529. No longer allowed to launch a "Hello Kitty" lunchbox through a
530. Grays don't understand what the middle finger salute is.
531. Don't joke about Grays and butt probes. You'll only encourage them.
531. When finding a mainframe computer with a TL at least 2 above yours, don't
plug in the tool box droid and expect it to "Translate the Blue Buttons."
532. Do not argue with the captain of your starship. Doubley when he's a large
bronze dragon capable of palming your head in one paw.
533. Elves and halflings cannot breed. There are no elflings. No dwarflings,
534. Don't even think about orclings.
535. I do not have a pair of trained attack ferrets.
536. My time-traveling/universe hopping device cannot be used to bring the Beatles into the world of Greyhawk so they can play "Your Mother Should Know"
at my character's wedding.
537. There is no alchemical potion that will cause a vampire's fangs to turn
purple and fuzzy.
538. Not allowed to bring the D&D party to Xanth ever again.
539. "Crack Whore" is not an acceptable character class. It is
certainly not a variation of cleric.
540. There is no such thing as a Potion of Indivisibility, and it won't keep me
from being sliced to pieces by orcs.
541. My quickling character cannot create sonic booms & shatter eardrums.
542. Not allowed to have any more quickling PCs.
543. That goes double for dwarfs and giants mating.
544. and NOTHING cross breads with pixies; especially giants.
545. Two half-elves mating does not generate a quarter-elf. And no, two
quarter-elves do not breed and make a 32nd elf.
546. Not allowed to take 4 hours to make a mage character after the game has
547. Now allowed to change my mind in the middle and start making a minotaur
548. Especially if I don't tell the GM I'm changing.
549. Not allowed to get mad at the party when they think my minotaur barbarian
fighter, being pursued by an orc war party, is actually leader of said war
party and they put me down like a rabid dog.
550. Not allowed to make minotaurs ever again.
551. Even if the druid is a woodling, she cannot take tumbleweed as an
alternate form. (See # 252)
552. Not allowed to have the Lillend sing the opening theme to Ghost in the
Shell Stand Alone Complex Second Gig as a song for inspiring courage, even if
it is eerily fitting.
553. Not allowed to make a character that will have 30 strength by the time
they're level 13 using Savage Species progressions and wield a large greatsword
as an ancestral relic with a huge greatclub as a backup weapon just because she
has monkey grip and can easily afford the -2 to the attack roll ever again.
554. Not allowed to make a Lythari Psion with Vow of Poverty who gains the
Saint template ever again.
555. No, the Woodling cannot cast Shillelagh on her arm even though her natural
slam attack does do the same damage as a club wielded by someone of her size
556. A half-dragon monk with aberrant blood, improved grapple, and the
half-giant base race is a grappling machine. This does not automatically mean
she can take out a professional wrestler at level 2.
557. Not allowed to ask the drow whether he has a panther or just likes having
558. The Book of Vile Darkness is not acceptable reading material for a paladin
559. Nor is it acceptable reading material for a cleric of Lathander.
560. The Cyrinnishad is not a toy and disguising it as the Book of Exalted
Deeds is a BAD IDEA.
561. Just because level 8 Initiates are required to create a cyberzombie
doesn't mean there's a few of them hanging around nearby as backup.
562. Just because the cyberzombie CAN carry and fire two LMGs with no recoil
penalties doesn't mean he HAS to.
563. The cyberzombie cannot be given adept powers, even if wallrunning is
"really damn cool."
564. Never allowed to ever whisper the word "cyberzombie" EVER again
within earshot of my shadowrun players.
565. "Crunch all you want, we'll make more" is not the Hive Tyrant's
566. Ask my IC significant other when pregnant, "So, are we eating them or
567. Cast Command on the evil cleric who has kidnapped me, then force him to
fetch me a shrubbery.
568. Greatsword sledding is not (and never will be!) a professional sport.
569. Just because the Kim Possible theme song tends to demonically play on
repeat in my head after watching it with childthings does not mean my
half-succubus vile cleric can use it as an incantation.
570. Touch of Juiblex is not an acceptable method of body disposal. Especially
not when it's a member of your own party.
571. Cannot lie to GM when he asks if his juice tastes like it has alcohol in
572. Cannot keep spiking the GMs orange juice with vodka until he throws up.
573. I can't play a lecherous Paladin who follows party members to the brothel
574. I cannot refer to the GM as an evil sadist anymore, or ES or various
575. Must not turn Traveller sessions into accounting sessions.
576.Going into a fetal position, sucking my thumb and calling for my momma is
not the way to impress the king.
577. Cannot jump off tall buildings with the party grabbing hold if I do not
have the flight spell.
578. Must remember, pillage before burn.
579. Cannot call in bomb threats to the Imperial Marine barracks.
580. Nor pick a fight with them.
581. Cannot fire Meson guns to clear corridors of the ship I am on.
582. Cannot sell the Paladin's warhorse without his permission. Even for a bag
of magic beans.
583. Not allowed to play "Provoke the Paladin." Especially with
corpses. And certainly not with ventriloquism. Again. Ahem.
584. Must not eat souls. Yeah, really.
585. Must not contradict the leader when he's bluffing.
586. Not allowed to shoot the radio in a taxi filled with 4 vampires and an
Arab driver in NYC, even if you've been in torpor for 150yrs and don't know
what's going on.
587. Not allowed to shoot out the backdoor of the Succubus (or any cliché)
Club, just because the line is too long.
587. Not allowed to "Go looking for trouble" in Harlem when your
character is a pasty, white, computer nerd, even though your buddy is an Arms
Dealer, and you're both Brujah.
588. Not allowed to trick the Barbarian by playing off his violent side just
send him to his death. . . . When playing a good cleric.
589. Not allowed to kick back and smoke a joint while the Dragon terrorizes the
city with the excuse "The others are doing just fine."
590. Not allowed to use a loop hole to beat a greater demon/lesser deity just
to take their plane from them.
591. Never, ever, ever allowed to repeat the goblin-boy story to any new
players whom we'd like to see again.
592. Taunt the twinked soldier when the only weapon you have is ceremonial.
593. Cannot hire 999 Guardsmen and a Commisar for 'morale' and then tell them
to charge at the tarrasque.
594. Cannot shoot NPC's with paintballs to improve their morale. Or with
bullets. Or missiles.
595. Cannot play a tentacled horror that was a born again Christian in CoC.
596. Cannot attack C-SWAT in front of the police station.
597. I am not allowed to shout "charge" when I *know* the mage is
casting Wall of Stone just because I think it's funny.
598. Cannot offer Jabba the Hutt diet pills.
599. I am not allowed to attempt to open doors using a satchel of plastic
explosives and no demolitions skill.
600. Steal shiny things from celestial lions.
601. Bribe the God of Failed Safety Inspections for office furniture.
602. Buy a company of mercenaries with the departmental budget... even if it
consists of a solitary peanut.
603. Be the droids you were looking for.
604. Floor circle-mates as a form of friendly greeting.
605. Use 'find the solution' charms in shadowlands.
606. Eat small emerald pattern spiders.
607. Let other exalts end circle-caused fights in pirate bars.
608. Hug spiky ghosts.
609. Tie the enemy's shoelaces together. ...even if they believe they are
superior to you.
610. Fight dead miners' union leaders.
611. Spread descriptions of our superiors across the Underworld.
612. Tell the enemy our secret plan for thwarting their next move... even if
they ask nicely.
613. Go to Hell just because we were in the Underworld.
614. Splice any bobstays.
615. Avast any mainbraces.
616. Play critics... even if they've previously judged the target unworthy. 19.
617. Name the constellations of the Underworld.
618. Release control art restriction.
619. Communicate solely through charades.
620. Communicate solely through memoranda.
621. Fly through heavenly gates at above the speed of sound.
622. Fly through gate 14 at speeds less than or equal to that of sound.
623. Use the ricochet technique with a catapult and mouse.
624. Impersonate a sneaking, hidden talking rock outside Fate.
625. Put a dog in their pockets.
626. Ask questions about questions.
627. Ask "What just happened?" after the party's bluffs.
628. Become a cheesy stereotype.
630. Leave obvious corpses.
631. Ignore narrative imperative.
632. Evacuate any Solars.
633. Leave the quest target behind because she's sarcastic.
634. Request permission to keep Lunars... even if said Lunars followed them
635. Have unfinished business with inanimate objects.
636. Plug security breaches by writing a report.
637. Demand tips from Abyssals.
638. Deliver the wrong pizza to Abyssals.
639. Deliver the correct pizza to Abyssals.
640. Illume cities.
641. Invent silly words.
642. Blatantly tell the truth to anyone more powerful than them.
643. Fight Abyssals sitting down.
644. Make lists of things more unworthy than failing to tip the pizza delivery
645. Use tent-related martial arts.
646. Pocket a warstrider.
647. Invite Lunars back to Yu-Shan for a meal.
648. Break the air speed record on the way in to Yu-Shan.
649. Ponder what I'm pondering.
650. Ice skate around the ceiling.
651. Shoot Time's yellow van with a LAW.
652. Go at mach 3 close to the ground in Heaven.
653. Yoink dramatic imperative.
654. Put elder Sidereals on sticks.
655. Yoink the Pattern.
656. Create small jumpers from Fate.
657. Unleash unholy repeating maggot throwers in crowded galleys.
658. Use illusionary weaponry. Or make believe weapons.
659. Play pattern spiders, even if they're critics.
660. Flirt with doors or the God of Exaltations.
661. Exhibit unnecessary schizophrenia.
662. Argue with geometry.
663. Sit in the middle of the room... even if it is later defined as a corner.
664. Be citrus fruit.
665. Be lawyers, or use lawyer-speak in their audit debriefings.
666. Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow... or redirect secondary power
through the flux capacitor.
667. Use the Arrows of Destiny in any way whatsoever.
668. Refer to the McGuffin as the Arrows of Destiny.
669. Refer to the Arrows of Destiny.
670. Load themselves into catapults.
671. Summon Deathlords.
672. Impersonate geology.
673. Refer to items of clothing as "the cloaking device".
674. Park airships in Golden Gate Park.
675. Pay gods in custard... or rice pudding... even if the brand is Ambrosia.
676. Use 20th-century battleships to cloak their soulsteel flying devices.
677. Ask to see an Earth elemental's rocks.
678. Leave no stones unturned.
679. Be higher than the clouds (either meaning).
680. Break the light barrier, either.
681. I will not, if playing a middle- eastern/India type character, propose to
the female characters that they'd live a life of comfort and ease if they join
682. Not allowed to punch bound prisoners, even if said prisoner was part of a
gang who killed the hostage we were paid to rescue. That goes double for eating
683. Not allowed to summon a monster and order it to hit the prisoner.
684. Not allowed to coax the resident mage into casting Suggestion to make the
prisoner crack his own nuts.
685. Not allowed to encourage the city guard to rough up the prisoners.
686. Not allowed to ask the noble patron to rack the prisoners to death, burn
them at the stake, or otherwise torture them to death as your boon.
687. I must at least try to create a character that will last more than one
688. If my character lasts more than one gaming session, I'm not allowed to
create a spell/item that I can't undo myself if it has a permanent effect.
689. I'm not allowed to charm other PCs if I have the flaw "incurable
690. I'm not allowed to pretend I've been possessed by a demon.
691. I'm not allowed to ask the first demon I meet to possess me in order to
get around the rule above.
692. My first name is not "Hit me"..
693. I'm not allowed to show anyone the photograph of the Half-Giant in a
694. I can't drum with my spoons.
695. Drumming is not a special form of martial arts.
696. Jelling "I'm just the cook" will get me killed several times by
the other players who'll even gang up with the arch-enemy just to slaughter me
- even if it is true.
697. I'm not allowed to use boiling water as a contraceptive, even if that's
what they used to do in ancient China/Japan.
698. I am not allowed to sleep defensively, no matter how high my Concentration
699. Civil disobedience is an inappropriate response to the opening adventure
700. The correct action is "I cast Featherfall." The incorrect action
is "I attempt to land so that the elf breaks my fall."
701. The phrase, "I don't have to outrun the pack of wolves, I just have
to outrun you" is an inappropriate use of the surprise round.
702. Attempting to impersonate the captain of the guard is not effective
against the captain of the guard.
703. Vampires are not required to "make their foreheads bumpy" before
704. I am not allowed to join the alienist cult.
705. If I have a question for the party member attempting a Move Silently
check, it can wait.
706. When scoring a Coup de Grace against a goblin with his own weapon, telling
him "Stop hitting yourself" is unnecessary.
707. Cannot parley with Cthuga.
708. Nor use seduction skill on Cthuga.
709. Cannot light the forest on fire as a response to being attacked by people
who are angry at you for trespassing on the forest.
710. Ismiteyoumuthafugga is not a valid name for a paladin.
711. You can not be Good and the cleric of a god who says "if demanding
human sacrifice is wrong, I don't want to be right."
712. It is not the solemn duty of all CHA based casters to seduce those of the
opposite alignment regardless of species, gender, or subtype.
713. Offer party members to dragon in trade for the tablets that I want.
714. Causing global thermonuclear war cannot be my goal.
715. Cannot send the party funds to Nigerian scammers. Nor to other scammers.
Even if they are really convincing and seemed trustworthy.
716. Cannot give quicklings sugar, haste potions, or speed.
717. Absolutely cannot throw .50 caliber slugs into the campfire to wake up the
718. Must never bluff omnipotent or omniscient beings anymore.
719. Cannot be a cleric of self, me, I, myself, Bob, or any combination or
variant of that.
720. Forbidden to borrow money from a PC, then retire my character.
721. Cannot make random mushroom stew anymore.
722. Must not keep gas spores as a pet.
723. Banned from telling anger management/issues jokes about the barbarian.
724. Cannot play a half flumph.
725. Must not blindly believe to the high level Ultra Crazy.
726. Cannot play the dare game with the high level Ultra Crazy and play to win.
727. Cannot give Scoobie snacks to any Vargr subsector leader or do any Scoobie
impersonations. Rwow kay. Bang!
728. Still can't get XPs for immobile gazebos.
729. Cannot build any anatomically correct pseudo-biological battlesuits.
Especially if they look like the pilot, hello kitty, or famous porn stars.
730. Forbidden from cloning any alien, elder god, or evil deity. That goes
double for genetically engineering their DNA, using create undead spells on
them, or pranks.
731. Must not ship anatomically correct inflatable sheep to Vulcan.
732. Cannot name character 'Urine, Urine Nation.' Or any variant thereof. Nor
tell the other PC's to piss off if they can't take a joke, nor tell them I'm
yella, or say let's shake on it and do something else. Unless in FATAL of
733. Shoggoths do not wear aloha shirts, nor do they want one.
734. Cannot act more insane than the San 0 Cultists. Even though it's not an
735. Must never convince all the players to model their characters after the
Pirates of Penzance in a Traveller campaign. And never, ever break into a song
736. Cannot make a Capital One barbarian in a 21st century campaign.
737. Cannot make a character that is a combination of FATAL, Wrathulhu, and
Pokethulhu. Go petal tentacle thingie go! Must collect them... Blam!
738. Still can't play a Mark VI cybertank. Sigh.
739. Barney. Blam!
740. If a PC is turned into a cow I still can't milk them without their
741. Can't let the doctor bet in the low lottery.
742. Teaaammm Jonaaah go! Not in Traveller. Damn.
743. Cannot bait the GM anymore.
744. It couldn't get any worse. Blam!
745. The fighter should loot bodies AFTER killing them. Ohhhhh.
746. Cannot call GM, MF.
747. Banned from trying to out crazy the Ultra Crazy.
748. Must not use allegorical insults on refs with bad tempers.
749. Cannot use Purina Puppy Chow as werewolf bait even though your puppy loves
750. Must let the party know where you put the minefield. "Guess" is
not an answer. "Surprise" is right out.
Enjoy! And share with your friends!