Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Microsoft

Microsoft should be ashamed

Well, it's a very boring day, no news, so I found something that everybody here will be agreed about.
Go ahead and read it
What do you think?
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Microsoft should be ashamed

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...