Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Microsoft

Wintel Enterprise Attack Slowing?

The Wintel attack on the enterprise server market seems to be slowing , because of the NT5 problem. The promises made about it are starting to cause problems for MS, and with a release date that still exists only in pipe dreams, perhaps lost ground can be regained.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Wintel Enterprise Attack Slowing?

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...