Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Microsoft

AT&T Suing MS Over NT Source Licensing

Richard Ryder writes " AT&T is suing Microsoft for breaking a contract regarding NT source code licensing." The most interesting tidbit I caught was the fact that as many as 50 companies may have NT Source Code licenses.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

AT&T Suing MS Over NT Source Licensing

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...