Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Digital

The Alpha Processor's Future

Compaq and Samsung will announce the formation of a new company next week - Alpha Processor. The new company will market and sell Alpha chips, including the 700MHz model to be announced later this year. I still the Alpha's future is rather uncertain, but looking up, at least.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

The Alpha Processor's Future

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...