Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
The Internet

Xanadu, ZigZag and Ted Nelson

Thom Phillabaum wrote in with this article where you can read about Ted Nelson's latest thing. Since inventing hypertext, he's moved on to even more interesting ways of connecting information. I'm interested in seeing the product myself, if it works, it will be wonderful.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Xanadu, ZigZag and Ted Nelson

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...