1. Your ideal theoretical candidate. (100%)
2. Badnarik, Michael - Libertarian (74%)
3. Bush, President George W. - Republican (58%)
4. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (43%)
5. Dean, Gov. Howard, VT - Democrat (41%)
6. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (39%)
7. Edwards, Senator John, NC - Democrat (37%)
8. Cobb, David - Green Party (36%)
9. Nader, Ralph - Independent (36%)
10. Lieberman, Senator Joe, CT - Democrat (36%)
11. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis, OH - Democrat (35%)
12. Peroutka, Michael - Constitution Party (35%)
13. Gephardt, Rep. Dick, MO - Democrat (32%)
14. LaRouche, Lyndon H. Jr. - Democrat (31%)
15. Brown, Walt - Socialist Party (30%)
16. Clark, Retired General Wesley K., AR - Democrat (27%)
17. Hagelin, Dr. John - Natural Law (20%)
18. Moseley-Braun, Former Senator Carol, IL - Democrat (19%)
The questions were a little skewed. I mean, my definition of 'racial equality' is probably not the same as the NAACP's, and stuff. And nothing about stem cells and such.
Not to mention if you've been 'programmed' to like somebody, it's easy to skew the results. But then, it's made for undecideds, I guess.
(EDIT: Re-graded the test to include all the excluded people... Al Sharpton? Howard Dean? Above Kerry? Yeesh...