Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:Subsonics/Supersonics (Score -1) 401

I'd guess it is a fairly common (but fairly unknown) phenomenon, that sound frequencies just above your audible range can be *felt*. I can (unreliably) *feel* sound in the 19-20kHz range, and *reliably* hear a TV (PAL uses 25 fps, 625 lines/image, which gives a frequency of 15.6 kHz). Certain TV cameras (e.g. surveillance cameras) are audible, too. I'd bet that your'e going to find up one of those in the mall.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...