Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:the Triplane Turmoil case (Score 4, Interesting) 234

As one of the original developers, I would like to point out that it was always clear that the game would eventually be released as open source. The only question was to find time to port it, so it would not be dependent on closed or unavailable libraries.

I would also like to thank for the port.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...