There is a reason you are listed:
* You have spam originating from your system for too long of a time.
* You are unresponsive to reports.
So, your entire network range is listed. Everyone is bouncing emails. Everyone is complaining to you, and you've noticed. You've been forwarded the site, and you're contemplating just paying them off... except that it just won't work. You'll be relisted again, and with reason -- someone on your network spammed and nobody's listening.
* If you haven't done so, open up abuse@ and point it to somebody with the power to diagnose, disable, and close accounts.
* If the guy behind abuse@ doesn't have said above power, GIVE IT TO HIM.
* If the guy behind abuse@ does, but doesn't use it, FIRE HIM.
* If you haven't done so, disable outbound port 25 at your border router with the exception of an out-bound SMTP server.
* Put an outbound spam filter in place.
If you are unwilling to do the above, then there is one last thing you will eventually do: CLOSE SHOP.