Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Hey guys I am from Poland (Score 3, Informative) 494

Hey guys I am from Poland and guess what? I can more or less speak english and even know how to post on Slashdot.

And there's more. We do embedded software and hardware here, we know Linux and it's been that way for years already.

So it's not different compared to where you live. And as for dell, easy come easy go. They won't stay here longer than 3-4 years and eventualy will continue moving east.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...