Thee last nexus wifi charger sucked because it was tilted and the phone would slide off. Maybe Google will (like apple) allow me to exchange the faulty device for a working one. Hahahajahahhh hahaha. Right
I hope that helps!
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.