Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:It's about time... (Score -1, Flamebait) 65

You don't see this?

Sending robots instead of humans was a drastic step, Instead of the exploratory expanse and progress of humanity we have deemed robots as a worthwhile endeavor and extension.

Please... God tell me you are an american democrat? Your stupidity will be excused as a child's.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...