Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:What about capital gains or dividents? (Score 1) 386

Not all higher rate tax payers have to do a return either. (Then again with gift aid and pension contributions relief even defining a higher rate tax payer can get complex - there was a big fuss recently over child benefit and the fact a particular claw back only applied to net relevant earnings rather than all earnings)

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...