Yes. But distribution is a bigger problem the more capital and less manual work is left.
Imagine digging a trench with shovels. The difference between a good and a poor digger is perhaps a factor of 2 or 3, essentially all healthy adults has something to contribute, even if some are better.
Then replace it with a robotic digging-machine. Now suddenly, there's no reason why a tiny group of people couldn't own them all, leaving the rest out of income.
Put simpler: Capital is much more concentrated in the hands of a few than available-working-hours is. The question is what to do with the large majority which is without substantial capital.
Most corporations are owned mostly by the top 5% in wealth. What's your plan for the other 95% of us ?