Even among the life forms on Earth, many of which are very closely related to us, absolutely NONE of them have developed or discovered radio except humans
Are you serious? Or kidding? Or stupid?
Yes, you need at least a power supply
Today you can use the same power supply of your phone.
So, stop complaining and get to work on becoming a millionaire
Unfortunately the continuous strain of finding a woman has always distracted me from the work needed to become a millionaire
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.