1) A combination lock on the main door.
2) Sound Proof Cabinet for Server Equipment (this is critical)
3) Extra Strength AC (for the Heat)
4) Raised floor beneath the rack area (for static electrical discharge)
5) Seperate Light Switch (I like working in dim lighting)
6) Large (32" or so) LCD panel for the wall - use it for monitoring status of the cabinets
7) a minimum of 500 sq feet (to make up for the server cabinets - and provide room for technicans to work.
8) Surround Sound Stereo System for Audible alerts.
9) Strong grounded UPS for all of the above
10) A color scheme distinct from the rest of the office (hint - dark blues/black/navy are good)
11) Fire proof door to the office (security rated) to prevent theft
12) A seperate room for parts storage and warehousing